OCEAN ESCAPE – WATER GODDESS CEREMONY – CREATIVE REVOLUTION
Date: Fri. March 10
Time: 2pm – 10pm
Where: Opal Cliff Oasis – Capitola, CA
Dear Goddess: imagine a private ocean sanctuary, steps from the majestic Pacific, to take Art Alchemy to the next level…to paint your heart out, to gather as sisters with glorious cuisine and wine…to dive into her healing waters, to celebrate and remember what is true for you, to relax and do yoga surrounded by salt water luxury…you ready?
Spend the day at a private villa in Capitola with visual artist Erin Elizabeth, chef Lauren O’Leary, and yogini Katie Macrae. Immerse yourself in Pacific’s healing oasis. Water is life. This day retreat will focus on diving into healing waters to help revive the thriving life force that resides in all of us. Connect with this powerful source, and learn to create with it. Get away from the everyday, surround yourself with ocean beauty, focus in and let it out with paint. You may be surprised what you discover.
ART: Erin Elizabeth will lead a hands-on Art Alchemy experience painting with unique materials and elements, including the ocean. Learn more about Erin here.
FOOD AND WINE: Gather around the goddess table for a glamorous dinner created by Lauren O’Leary. She will take you around the world with beautiful food and wine your taste buds will dance to. Learn more about Lauren here.
WATER & GODDESS CEREMONY: When the stars are out and ready, Erin will lead you through a secret Water & Goddess Ceremony by the fire and ocean, that with our magic together, the true alchemy will take place.
YOGA: During free time in the afternoon, you’re welcome to take a Vinasya flow yoga class lead by Katie Macrae. Her compassion will sooth your heart and body.
Offered Fri. March 10, and Sat. March 11
- 2pm – Welcome cocktail
- 2:15pm – Head down to the beach for opening water ceremony
- 2:30-4:30pm – ART ALCHEMY with Erin Elizabeth
- 4:30-6:30pm – Free time/relax, continue painting, optional YOGA with Katie Macrae
- 6:30-7:00pm – Wine, appetizers, make your flower crown
- 7-8pm- GODDESS DINNER, multi course gourmet cuisine with Lauren O’Leary
- 8:30-10pm – GODDESS CEREMONY with Erin Elizabeth
Purchase tickets here: https://erinelizabeth.love/shop/friday-march-10-art-alchemy-day-retreat-back-to-center/
What to bring:
- Bouquet of your favorite flowers
- Welcome to bring wine or other favorite goddess potion to share
- DRESS CODE: white attire for goddess dinner and ceremony (white dress or white blouse/pants etc…)
- Painting clothes you don’t mind getting messy
- Yoga clothes (or clothes you can move in)
- Journal, swimsuit
- All painting materials provided
- No painting experience necessary! Just bring YOU…
- Welcome cocktail, appetizers, wine pairings at dinner, goddess ceremony, yoga class included
- Must be age 21+ to attend
- Women only
- All sales final